Wednesday, March 20, 2024

New Review Live at Pedestal Magazine

I'm feeling very grateful toward managing editor John Amen for publishing my review of Lee Rossi's fifth collection, Say Anythingin the latest Pedestal Magazine

I found that the more I read, and re-read Rossi's book, the more I appreciated his talent and intellect, and his wry sense of humor. The same deepening appreciation happened when I dove deeply into the last two books I reviewed. Trying to do a publication and a poet justice is not a simple task, and knowing that Rossi himself is an expert and experienced reviewer niggled at the back of my mind the whole time I was working on how to communicate the qualities, and something of the content, of Say Anything. I hope that if nothing else, it draws some readers to his work.

No comments: